Donna Turnley works with government clients to streamline recruitment and hiring processes, enhance the candidate experience, improve time-to-fill positions, and attract, hire and retain key talent to perform mission-critical work.
Specifically, she helps her clients to:
- Identify a relevant, unique and compelling Employment Value Proposition (EVP), or marketing statement, that reflects the employee experience. The EVP helps to attract, engage, and retain talent.
- Develop an employment website that is easy to navigate, informative, engaging, and highlights the organization’s EVP.
- Increase use of social media channels and tools to more effectively recruit a broad range of job applicants, from both within and outside the government.
- Simplify job announcements and ensure job descriptions use relevant contemporary language to attract candidates with desired industry experience or expertise.
- Improve use of assessment tools, including applicant assessment questions, to enhance identification of the most qualified job candidates with specific knowledge, skills, and abilities for mission-critical positions, and better predict future job performance.
- Strategically use the Pathways Program to target recruitment at specific schools and universities, including minority-serving institutions.