Donna Turnley brings government clients performance management advice, tools, techniques, and processes to help supervisors get the best performance from their employees in support of their agency’s mission and goals. Services include:
- Developing performance plans aligned with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Incorporating core and technical competencies into performance plans.
- Writing performance elements and standards that include measurable behaviors and outcomes.
- Designing performance rating metrics that effectively differentiate levels of performance.
- Developing reward programs linked to agency performance management systems.
- Coaching supervisors on setting clear performance expectations, assessing employee performance, and giving continuous feedback.
- Providing strategic consulting on employee or organizational performance issues.