Donna Turnley understands the importance of honest, clear, and timely communication for advancing strategic initiatives, inspiring innovation, improving performance, influencing change, and building trust.
Working with her clients, Donna assesses existing communication channels, processes, networks, and systems to determine where improvement may be needed, and develops strategies and plans for improving or enhancing internal communication to achieve the following objectives:
- Encourage peer-to-peer learning and problem-solving.
- Inspire innovation through inquiry and ideation.
- Increase collaboration and sharing of best practices.
- Elicit employee input or feedback on strategic plans, new initiatives, and decisions.
- Regularly update employees on new developments and the status of ongoing initiatives and plans.